When recovering new gas resources on land or at sea, gas fields are spot-drilled at several locations to recover the gas. The sulphur content of the gas determines the construction materials of the gas pumping stations, as the sulphur compounds are highly corrosive. The higher the sulphur content, The more aggressive the gas. It is, therefore, very important to precisely determine the sulphur content at all the drilling sites.
The sulphur content of natural gas is caused by: Hydrogen supplied (H2S) and mercaptane (CH3SH, C2H5SH, C2H6S)
- The advantages of our instruments are plain to see:
- Minimum carrier gas and sample gas consumption
- Minimum energy consumption
- Minimum maintenance costs
- Robust design
- Extremely short measuring cycles
- Isothermal measurements and measurements with temperature ramp
- High availability and long service life
- ATEX certified
- Mobile (e.g. aircraft)
- Attractive price segment
This gas chromatography series, available in various versions, is the ultimate solution for regular processes and laboratory and field applications.